Hello all, I am a Visual Arts student and trying to complete my degree this year.
- My name is….
My name is Diana Isabel Toledo.
- Where were you born?
I was born in Honduras, Central America – but all my family moved to Yonkers 1989, I was 16 years old.
- How many brothers and sisters do you have?
I have 2 brothers and 1 sister from my father’s first marriage and me and my brother from his second marriage to my mother.
- What language do you speak at home?
I speak Spanish with my parents and English with my 12 year old daughter – but my husband and I try our best to speak to her in Spanish.
- What are your career goals?
Right now, I want to finish my degree in Visual Arts.
- What do you see yourself doing in five years?
I see myself looking for a college for my daugther and maybe working and doing something else besides government and politics.
- Who do you know, other than a teacher, who has gone to college for art?
I don’t know anyone who has gone to college for art –
What are you are most proud of?
The fact that I will be the first in my family to get a college degree and of course to be a mother to my daugther.
- What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
If I am not watching a movie, I am either decorating or knitting.
- Why did you enroll in this course?
It was strongly recommend by Professor Hall .
- Who are the photographers that you are most interested in right now?
l don’t have one in particular.
- My ideal job would be…
My Ideal job would be doing what I like and love to do, which is art.
- Three adjectives others might use to describe me are…
Sometimes funny, tough and that I work hard.
I love to see and take photos of nature and also portraits
who really hasn’t seem this photo!