- What types of camera/s do you own? (please list specific models)
I have a Canon Rebel XTI and a Sony Cyber-shot.
- What is your favorite camera from the above list? I use the Canon Rebel.
- Which camera do you use most frequently from the above list?
I use my Canon the most.
- Do you own a scanner? If so, what model? I have a HP 2600 All-in-One.
- Which operating system do you use primarily? I use Mac OX.
- How do you transfer your photographs from your camera to your computer?
I use my card reader for all transfers.
- Which operating system/platform do you use for image editing?
I use Photoshop.
- What specific photo software do you own? (This could be browsers, cataloging applications, editing programs, workflow applications, calibration software, scanning software, etc.) I use Photoshop and sometimes I use IPhoto.
- What specific photo software do you have access to?
I use photoshop.
STORAGE AND TRANSMISSION
- What type of external hard drive do you own? How large is it?
I have a Toshiba with a 2TB capacity.
- How do you back-up your digital files? (x2) I do all my backup to my Toshiba external hard drive.
- Do you own a printer? If so, what model/s? Yes, I do have a printer HP 2600 All-in-One
- Do you use any online photo printing services? If so, which one/s (please provide a link/s)? I do use Snapfish, My Publisher and CVS photo center.
- Do you have a website or blog that you upload your images to?
This is the only blog that I have.
- What additional peripherals do you own? (please list specific models)
I have my MacPro laptop, iPad, IPhone.
- What are your goals for your photography practice?
My goal is to learn the most, new techniques that I can put to work in the future, new habits of organization that as you already know I am lacking.