- How to get photos from memory card into Bridge
- How to enter good metadata in Bridge How to batch label in Bridge
- How to use the straightening tool in Camera Raw
PHOTOSHOP: Healing tools (always make a copy of the original image)
Layers and layer masks
- Five layer mask tricks in Photoshop CS6
- How to work with layer masks in Photoshop CS6
- About layers and masks (more advanced includes vector masks)
- How to reveal content from other layers
- Understanding White Balance and Gray Cards in Camera Raw.
- Converting to black/white and using HSL adjustments in Camera Raw.
- Fine Tuning the use of the Adjustment Brush by brush size, feather and flow.
- Making local adjustments using Camera Raw.
- How to use blending modes in Photoshop CS6.
- This is an excellent explanation for the Healing Brushes in CS6.
- Resampling and upsizing images.
- Photoshop tools and retouching.
- Webinar: Enhancements for Creating Beautiful Portraits With Photoshop CS6 –
- Combine Multiple Exposures (#Photoshop) for Amazing Landscapes
BLOGS AND ASSOCIATIONS